Amazing that over 10 million elephants and donkeys have already voted for their POTUS….as of October 29th…and November 8 is drawing near..the drop dead date…the final…the closing bell…the bottom-line…the jig will be up date. So, I put together a golden list for your consideration…for those of you who are choosing to vote in a traditional manner…voting on THE DAY in your assigned polling place. Remember that I am a dog and therefore cannot vote…but this would be my list to follow if I could…
- Rise early and consume a healthy breakfast. Avoid doubling down on anything…that’s over… and by all means “avoid any challenges such as “I triple-dog dare you to vote for ….Stand firm even if you feel the ground rocking under your paws…sorry feet.
- Be sure to bring your Rabies Certificate…my bad… State Driver’s License.
- Greet all donkeys and elephants who are working the entrance and exit polling. Greet all who are running the voting process. Grab some good karma while waiting.
- Hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil while waiting in the voting line.
- Do not take a selfie while voting. If you have a child/children, take them…lovely teaching moment.
- Remember loose lips sink ships. Keep it to yourself.
- And finally, do not procrastinate… as we all know this can possibly lead to blocked bowel syndrome.
- Vote and proudly wear your sticker.
- Do not chase your tail…forgive me… don’t pace the floor during the returns.