We’re getting all ready for the first presidential debate between The Lady and Mr. T. with Lester Holt as the designated driver. We’ll be in front of our large screen with surround sound…flicking back & forth between baseball, football & the political parley. We’re planning a menu fitting this national face-off.
I requested red and blue balloons for ambiance… but… sadly that won’t be happening. Then I asked for servings of hot dogs…just seems fitting…but once again I was denied my wish. Then I suggested we have black-eyed peas and collard greens…you know…for good luck and lots of money?!?!…I was told that only happens on New Year’s Day…my bad.
So, we’re having scrambled eggs…The Lady says she can’t cook…but she makes a mean mess of eggs and McDonald’s Filet-O-Fish Combos and perhaps some Burger King cheeseburgers with fries…Mr. T chows on that stuff…even has it brought onto his private plane. Both representative foods sound like a winner to my golden palate…but then I’ll swallow just about anything…including carelessly tossed chicken bones covered with ants found along the sidewalk.
1. Write a post to show your award
2. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
3. Give a brief story of why you started blogging
4. Give advice to your fellow bloggers
5. Nominate a few bloggers for the award
6. Leave a comment to let the nominated bloggers know about the award
2. Zortura nominated me about a week ago. Thanks so much for this honor. Please visit her blog at zortura.wordpress.com
3. I started blogging as a lark and ended up being passionate about my work and getting to know my fellow bloggers.
4. Be clear about your message and when your thoughts come together…that’s the time to begin the writing process. Works for me. I started my blog 5 months ago…wanting to cover it all and after three months…my focus came. I now need to update my About page with the focus and topics that I address. Stay with your bloggers and support them…they will do the same. Be generous with your “LIKE”. Your thoughtful and meaningful comments will bring support to others.
5. It is an honor to nominate the following bloggers for this award: